15.2.09

I hope your Vday was good

I know mine was.
Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of my outfit, i sorta kinda actually broke my (family's) camera. =/ I guess ill hafta take mac pictures or something. Or just do lots of writing &pictures of inspiration&such.



So. I really want to organize my clothes and properly take over the closets in the backroom so that I can really see what I have to work with and create outfits with greater ease.
I also want to never be bothered with homework ever again. I don't mind going to class and learning because I love learning, its really the homework that kills me. It ruins my afternoons that could otherwise be filled with more learning of another type. Something that isn't in the state standards. Where I can pick my teachers(/inspirations).


later doods
(hopefully sooner than later)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

in 59 seconds i managed to give my opinion on the new faint album, defend conor oberst, insult you for not loving him, admit to being a witch & heathen & tell you i have magical powers. god, i make me sick.