1.2.09

i am an lazy arsehole, please forgive

Sarah I hope the sight of me writing to you will help you forgive my lack of posts this whole week:
What you don't see is dad running around trying to finish Sarah's care package before the postal place closes.
Approximately Wednesday/Thursday:

t-shirt - aa via buffalo exchange, sweater - used to be mom's i think, shorts - forever21 via Hollie's hand-me-downs, tights&flats - target.

Sarira gave me this book and I've been reading it out loud to her and Hollie for the better part of the last 17 hours when I received it. It's really relatable and Lesley is just really cute, in a brutal way.  She is also besties with ChloĆ« Sevigny.  

On Saturday we went to a SweetSixteen (typico) where the attire consisted of "club wear".
This was our final take on it, you should have seen our other choices:
Sarira is a cross between a kitten and Jenny Humphrey pre-runaway and minus the raccoon disguise, obvs.  She is sitting next to me and re-reading Dear Diary.  She is probably losing my place as we speak.
On me: v-neck - aa, jeans - pacsun, shoes - Sarira's closet
On rira: shirt - aa via buffalo exchange, vest - forever21, leggings - aa, heels - Vince Camuto
On Hollie: shirt - probably BP, jeans - forever21, heels - steve madden

I've been cooking more often these days. I made vegan burritos:
And some sort of japanese-ish noodle soup with black beans and kale:
A blog post is not complete without a picture of Ellie, especially since i just had a horrifying dream concerning her well-being:
I am now going to watch Brideshead Revisted, it looks good.

3 comments:

Tale Of Two Sisters said...

fiiiiinallyyyyy
um i like your hair best this way. dorbs =]
you and rira are so ridiiiic
what is in that burrittooooo?
and finally:
everytime you post a picture of ellie it becomes my new computer background. its like the many faces of elliebaby

p.s. she got a new collar! smashing
=]

Tale Of Two Sisters said...

burrito recipe:
-avocado
-lemon juice
-arugula
-chipotle salsa
-tortillas

Anonymous said...

sooooooo cuuuutes