22.2.09

3 hours and mango cake

I've been pretty busy doing things this weekend. fun things, not work. =]

On Friday Adan, Leila, Salina and I went to LACMA by way of the bus. It took us three hours to get there. What a pain. But it was pay what you want, so the poor college students each payed only a dollar for admission, not bad.



Saturday Rachell, Ivan, Leila, and I went down to Red Ribbon Bakery to get my mango cake that I have been waiting for all week. They didn't have it by the slice so now I have a mango log in my fridge.. After, we wandered over to Melrose for some pure luck BBQ "pork" sandwiches, tattoo browsing, and vintage shopping.

Today we're just waiting around for the red carpet to begin and planning our road trip, which is going to be AMAZING, I'm working on the playlist right now. =]

Sorry I didn't take any outfit pictures this weekend; you missed my epic Rocawear sailor dress with my brown equestrian boots..maybe next time I'll remember to take a picture..

love,
SARAH

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh the weekend
and we ended it with homemade mexican good. delish

Anonymous said...

Love the lampost photo. what is that? looking forward to seeing you all!