9.4.09

ketchup//catchup

I forgot that I need to do a catch up...

Two Sundays ago was Collegefest at LMU and we got to see Rebelution, Shiny Toy Guns, and Cold War Kids for free which was so awesome. It was such a fun show, even though there were some crazy drunks in the crowd..





After Collegefest Leila, Annie and I went on the Master Cleanse and we made our sweet lemonade out of lemons, maple syrup, and cayenne pepper. That lasted about two days...




Last Sunday was the Disneyland trip which was sooo fun! Too bad I lost my voice..




My beeest friend came to stay this week and we have been working on some art..





all by me except the yellow bird by Chantal

Today my dearest family sent me the best easter package ever because I'm not coming home until school's out in May. I can't wait for them to pick me up because we're going to Disneyland again as a family before we head home!



aaaaand finally here's my outfit today:



top: a store in Paris; jeans: urban outfitters; shoes payless kids

No comments: