20.4.09

almost done

school is almost over! 2 weeks of school and then 3 final days! and its finally getting warm again.

here's what I wore a few days ago when we went to target and I think that may have been one of the three different days that we went to get indian food up the street. so good.


maxi dress: target; cardigan: old navy; necklace: Lindsey's; gladiators (not shown): aldo

this is what I'm wearing today! it's finally warm enough for me to wear the betsey johnson dress my mom and dad bought for me =]


dress: betsey johnson; shoes (not shown): payless kids; ridiculous buns: done by me

4 comments:

Tim said...

Love your dresses! I can't believe it's only 2 more weeks! That seems so soon!

I am thinking I will make meyer lemon bars with candied meyer lemons on top...!
143
dad

Tim said...

I miss your posts! When are you going to start up again?

Anonymous said...

i love the red dress! i didnt know you had a blog. its jillian btw

Shaheen said...

The maxi dress is fab.