19.1.09

four day weekend




Since I didn't have class on Friday and we had Monday off for MLK, I ended up having a four day weekend. Pretty sweet. Leila and I got the chance to cross off quite a few things from our list of stuff that we want to do in LA and in the area. On Friday we went to Manhattan Beach with Trixie, Liz, Rachell and Ivan and it was so gorgeous. I am used to the northern California beaches which are lovely but sooooo cold.


On Sunday Leila, Adan and I decided to venture in to downtown LA by way of the metro since Leila and I had never used it and Adan was an expert. We took soo many different trains and buses but it was pretty easy since we had someone who knew what they were doing. We ended up getting lunch at the farmer's market and I had a deliiiicious falafel. Then we made our way in to Beverly Hills for Sprinkles. I felt like such a sucker for standing in line for a cupcake but the carrot cake and red velvet cupcakes I got were soooo worth it.


Also, since I got texting for Christmas I have been wayyyy overusing it. I really need to cut it out..



love,
Sarah

No comments: