24.1.09

Crappy Old Danish, for Your Delish Doorstop

Marc by Marc Jacobs, I really like the dress in the middle and the bag and the poofy dress on the right.


Now I reallyyyyyy want a leather jacket of my own.

Anna Sui made me want a large collection of outrageous patterned tights:
More Anna Sui tights:

From Derek Lam:Also craving a large collection of textured tights. I really like the victorian-esque dress on left, the sleeves in the middle, and the gold lace dress on right.

DKNY also had some cute gold stuff, including this skirt: Man I need more skirts.

Dad and I worked on Sarah's care package:



It rained yesterday, so my hair was ridiculous by the end, especially my bangs, but here is a picture of my outfit anyway:
Coat - closet?, felt leaf addition on coat - christmas present from my dearest Aunt Sheila, leggings - target, boots - second hand store (Michael by Michael Kors)

2 comments:

Tale Of Two Sisters said...

that coat is one i got from the thrift store and forgot i bought it. the leggings are also mineeeeeee i forgot them i neeeeeed themmmmm.

weeeee care package

Anonymous said...

toooo
CUTE




oh guyyyyssss